The Bucket List
The bucket list was started back in February, 2013. The idea is to create a list of all the things that I'd like to accomplish and experience over the years.
I hope this list being in a public place will want people to experience these with me. This list is ever growing, shrinking, and changing (and yes, was inspired by the movie)
- Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef ...
- Paramotor Horseshoe Bend ...
- Picnic under a tree watching clouds from above ...
- Learn to Kite Surf
- See something majestic
- Ski down a double black run at Perisher (confidently)
- Learn Flight of the Bublebee on Piano ...
- Write a piece of music I'm very proud of
- See flowing lava ...
- Visit the Maldives (Nathan Hu recommends Tahiti instead)
- Maintain a bee hive
- Snow Mobile ...
Paragliding bucket list
- Get to 15,000 ft of altitude
- Mission to Ed and back
Completed Paragliding Bucket List
- Cove Club
- Mission to Ed Levin
- White water rafing down a river ...
- Sky Diving (done twice, Completed last in 2012)
- Skydive Solo (completed late 2013)
- Hang Gliding (completed 20th December, 2012)
- CCNA Certified (Completed early 2012)
- Fly a plane (Completed early 2012) ...
- Fly a glider ...
A new life goal is to set and try and achieve a little challenge every year. Past challenges have been as follows. I don’t tend to do these any more 😥
- 2012 - NO coffee
- 2013 - Enter a gym at least 2 days a week
- 2014 - Learn Pirates of the Caribbean (Jarrod Radnich Version)